We are actively encouraging residents to follow CDC recommendations to engage in critical preventive measures, and this includes:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Cover your mouth and nose with your elbow or a tissue when you cough or sneeze and immediately dispose of the tissue.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, and if soap and water are not available use a 60-95% alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth.
- Clean and disinfect surfaces that are frequently touched.
Please click here for CIBCSD Procedures In Response to COVID-19